Please Click on an ad If you Use this Blog.

It takes just a second and allows me to keep Blogging.
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog and win a free eBook given away every month.
Thank You

Monday, November 7, 2011


Nutrition Question:  Why do I Over Eat?

By:  Chef Charles Michael
Part 2 of 2


How do you modifying your psychological ties to food?   Breaking the emotional tie of candy given to a kid as a reward and as an adult a crutch for approval or self reward for job well done is a tough thing to do.  There are certain foods that people say, “I’ll run an extra mile tonight for this doughnut.”  These people know that this is a bad food, but eat it anyway for the fix they get while eating the food.  

The food we eat creates a specific emotion, and once learned, it can be thought of as: FOOD=EMOTION. 

I was frustrated by the lack of my additional weight loss, embarrassment that I still was fat and not as inshape as I could be, and my hopes of improving my deteriorating health faded.  I had several favorite foods that were just too good for me to give up.  It was these protected foods that were the reason my progress had stopped.  Associating these miserable feeling I had of myself and transferring them to these protected food made me be able to let go.  When I let go of my 3 can a day soda habit, big candy bar, fancy coffee drink, cocktails and ice cream my weight loss took right off again.

Whether you reduce portions of your protected favorite foods or remove a few from your diet altogether, to successfully sever your ties to these food items you must place the blame on them for your condition. 

Author Bio:
Charles Kandutsch is author of a nutrition book entitled, Eat The Right Foods were it’s his belief that you can’t out run your appetite.  He also authored Cook The Right Foods a companion cookbook that teaches chefs healthy food preparation with over 300 recipes.  The Chronic Cookbook is the final book of the trilogy which focuses on the prevention, maintenance and reversal of chronic disease.  Chef Charles has trimmed approximately 100 pounds of fat from his body by from eating right, not dieting and exercise and has included healthy eating advice, cooking techniques and recipes in these three books.  To Purchase our books visit...ChefCharlesMichael.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment